Social-Website Content Management System
Grayson Allen Fine Jewelers is the recognized leader for Custom Jewelry Design and Fine Jewelry Services in Southlake, TX. Their business success is attributed to a deeply rooted philosophy of providing each customer a unique jewelry ownership experience, rather than simply selling products.
How do they do this?
To compliment a relaxed in-store shopping environment, Grayson Allen uses a powerful Social-Website System to increase the quality and frequency of engaging their customers online.
A significant increase of in-store traffic that converts to loyal, paying customers. By delivering valuable website content through social media and email channels, relationships with new clientele are nurtured while existing customer relationships are enhanced and expanded.
Customer Business Needs Met:
- Replace a static website and with a flexible & expandable website content management system capable of sharing web content in multiple formats, through several channels.
- Sharing of webpage content must be easy, and available for anyone visiting the site to do it.
- All Company Pages and Profiles on social networks need to deliver a consistent theme and message.
- Need to establish an online Showcase for jewelry products, with each product easily sharable thru social channels with just a couple clicks.
- Online requests submitted into the system must automatically alert Grayson Allen on all devices - PC, tablet and/or mobile PDA.
- All items in the online Jewelry Showcase should each be search engine optimized for internet visibility.
- Events Management: Need an online calendar for viewing and delivery of event information; manage invites and RSVP's, and automate communications between Grayson Allen and event attendees before, during, and after the events conclude.
Benefits of using this Solution:
- Webpages shared using the integrated social buttons put the recipient directly onto the intended webpage with a single click. Eliminates the recipient from having to search the site for the information they want, and also reduces the risk of an early exit by site visitors.
- Each webpage is strategically designed to drive an action, reaction, and/or interaction with the page visitor; ready for both outbound and inbound content marketing.
- Automation of many operational store processes to increase productivity of the staff.
- All webpages are cross-linked to other site pages; provides cross-sell and up-sell opportunities for other products/services your business offers.
- Site visitors browsing the online Jewelry Showcase can share products through social channels; great for sharing your gift ideas!
- Customers can view and schedule appointments, ask questions, leave product reviews and engage Grayson Allen staff easily without visiting the store.
- All System components and content are specifically designed for maximum visibility to search engines. Results in greater numbers of search returns for organic searches of information directly related to their business. Also designed to increase engagement with site visitors, a critical component of the latest search engine updates made by Google and Bing.
- All content ready for mobile and internet advertising campaigns. People who click on a mobile or internet ad land directly onto a dedicated page designed for specific intent and purpose. Content pages are coordinated with traditional advertising methods to maximize ROI of marketing budgets.